CIRS Undergraduate Research Advancement (CURA)
The CIRS Undergraduate Research Advancement program (CURA) facilitates research experiences for Georgetown University-Qatar undergraduate students. CURA initiatives aim to enhance students’ research capacity through skill development workshops, discussion seminars, peer to peer learning mechanisms, and focused mentorship. CURA also provides opportunities for students to present publically on their research, and to submit their research findings for publication through a dedicated CURA Paper Series.
CURA programs will assist undergraduates in:
- Preparing for an undergraduate research experience
- Identifying and defining research goals
- Developing a range of research skills
- Presenting their research findings
- Publishing their research findings