Past Visiting Fellows
The Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in Qatar’s Center for International and Regional
Studies (CIRS) supports scholars in any discipline working on the Middle East. Priority is given to projects with demonstrated relevance to the Persian Gulf. The position is open to mid-career and senior scholars in all disciplines working on any area of the Middle East, with priority given to those working on the Gulf.
Read about past CIRS Visiting Scholars.
- 2008-2009 Visiting Scholars
- 2009-2010 Visiting Scholars
- 2010-2011 Visiting Scholars
- 2011-2012 Visiting Scholars
- 2012-2013 Visiting Scholars