The Center for International and Regional Studies sponsors public lectures by leading experts in international affairs as well as research-focused Working Group meetings, among other scholarly events.
Please RSVP for our events at email@example.com.
- Why did the Arab Spring miss the Maghreb? | Monthly Dialogue Series Matt Buehler discusses continuity through co-optation in Morocco and Mauritania.
- Transitional Justice in the Middle East | Working Groups and Conferences CIRS hosted the first working group on "Transitional Justice in the Middle East"
- The Paradox of Renewable Energy in Qatar | Focused Discussions Omran Al-Kuwari is the Co-founder and CEO of GreenGulf.
- Sustainable Development for Economies and Corporations | Monthly Dialogue Series Dr. R. Seetharaman is Group Chief Executive Officer of Doha Bank.
- Social Currents in the Maghreb | Working Groups and Conferences CIRS launches the "Social Currents in the Maghreb" research initiative